[asterisk-users] Asterisk => Mediant 1000 (AudioCodes) => PSTN (E1)

Kevin Larsen kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Fri Sep 25 08:31:30 CDT 2015

> Does anyone have any information for me?
>

> Welinghton.
>

> Citando Welinghton Magno Guimaraes <welinghton.guimaraes at ufvjm.edu.br>:
> Hello!
>
> I am setting up an Asterisk server with a Mediant 1000 (Audiocodes)
> to make external links. Does anyone have any manual or instructions
> on how to proceed?
>
> Asterisk  =>  Mediant 1000 (AudioCodes)  =>  PSTN (E1)
>

> I will be very grateful for the help.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Welinghton.

If you do a search for mediant 1000 asterisk you will find some pages that
might help. One of the problems I have found (I have a couple of
AudioCodes devices), is that they do not publish anything resembling a
useful manual to assist end users in setting up their devices. They want
you to pay for a support contract and for install services instead.

I figured mine out by a lot of trial and error, unfortunately. My devices
were for fxs/fxo, so unfortunately I doubt me experience would be much
help.