[asterisk-users] problems with PJSIP install on UBUNTU 14.04

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Sep 23 17:57:30 CDT 2015

On 15-09-23 07:53 PM, Ryan, Travis wrote:

> I’m not sure what that means.  I just built it how the wiki says too,
> and earlier messages in this thread. J

It means not all instances of PJSIP were removed from your system before
rebuilding and installing it. It could also mean that you had old
Asterisk modules installed and did not remove them before installing the
new Asterisk. Essentially res_hep_pjsip is using a self contained copy
of PJSIP which is in an undefined state.

--
Joshua Colp