[asterisk-users] problems with PJSIP install on UBUNTU 14.04

Ryan, Travis RyanT at OscarWinski.com
Wed Sep 23 17:53:30 CDT 2015

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Richard Mudgett
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:52 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] problems with PJSIP install on UBUNTU 14.04

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Ryan, Travis <RyanT at oscarwinski.com<mailto:RyanT at oscarwinski.com>> wrote:

> [...]
The core files are large, so here's the backtrace.txt

You are linking to a *static* version of the PJPROJECT library.
That is guaranteed to cause crashes.  You must remove the static
build of PJPROJECT from your system.

Richard

[Ryan, Travis]
I’m not sure what that means.  I just built it how the wiki says too, and earlier messages in this thread. ☺