[asterisk-users] problems with PJSIP install on UBUNTU 14.04

Ryan, Travis RyanT at OscarWinski.com
Wed Sep 23 08:35:40 CDT 2015

I've built PJSIP a few months ago on a server that was 12.04 and can't remember how I got past this same issue. I've looked at the links I'll put below and the comments section where others had the issue, but those tips aren't helping either.

Basically everything seems to compile and install correctly, but then the "ldconfig -p  | grep pj" doesn't show anything. So ldconfig when ran by itself isn't picking up on the install of pjsip. Also when going into the process of menuselect it shows that it's not available as a resource.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Building+and+Installing+pjproject

https://www.ringroost.com/blog/installing-asterisk-13-from-source-on-ubuntu-14/