[asterisk-users] Asterisk AMI events filtering

Shishir Pokharel Shishir.Pokharel at on24.com
Tue Sep 22 15:25:08 CDT 2015

You can filter manager events based on certain event types i.e (system, call, log, verbose, DTMF, etc..). See manger.conf for details of each event type.

But you cannot filter AMI events depending upon extensions. I would suggest have a manger proxy on top of asterisk box and filter it from there.

Shishir Pokharel
Sr. Software Engineer
201 3rd Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94103