[asterisk-users] How to config instance messaging for asterisk 12

Thyda ENG engthyda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:57:51 CDT 2015

MessageSend is command for send message, however I don't know what the
context for sending message. I create a pjsip with the context
'from-internal' then when i config the extension for context
'from-internal' it works but then the my call dialplan does not work.
Because they both sms and call are coming to the same context
'from-internal', as I notice. I wonder how could i custom the context for
the messaging ?