[asterisk-users] How to config instance messaging for asterisk 12

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Sep 22 05:43:15 CDT 2015

On 15-09-22 03:34 AM, Thyda ENG wrote:
> I am using the asterisk 12 with pjsip, I wonder how could I config the
> instance meesseging for pjsqip in asterisk 12 ? What is the default
> message context for pjssip ? I use the default extension.conf from the
> installation and I successfully could make the call over each but when I
> try to send message, it does not receive by the client.

The context can be configured (at least in 13) using the message_context
option on endpoints but will fall back to the value of the context
option otherwise.

Just an additional reminder that 12 is in security fix only[1] and has
not received bug fixes for quite some time. It will also go end of life
at the end of this year.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Versions

--
Joshua Colp