[asterisk-users] I want to store cdr into database

Faheem Muhammad faheem2084 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:19:35 CDT 2015

It is very simple, asterisk can log cdrs automatically by configuring
cdr_mysql.conf.
All you need to create a mysql table along with proper read/write
permissions. You can find the cdr table schema from the below link.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/MySQL+CDR+Backend

Regards,
Muhammad Faheem