[asterisk-users] AgentLogin() on the multiple servers?

Shahid H shahidh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:46:36 CDT 2015

Hello,

Let say all the SIP devices will be registered on the proxy like kamailio.

Agent is a member of Support and Billings Queues on the asterisk servers.
Support queue on "Server  A" and Billings Queue on "Server B" for example.
This will be done via RealTime Queue.

I want Agent to dial 1234 on a sip device and it will prompt to enter a pin
number to Login via AgentLogin(). Agent will stay on the line after logged
in and wait for the calls.. I understand how this work from single asterisk
server.

But how is it possible for Agent to stay on the line from multiple asterisk
servers or how it should be done? If agent dial 1245 for logging in - does
kamailio randomly need to pink any server and then prompt for Pin via
AgentLogin()?

Thanks