[asterisk-users] Fail2ban

Technical Support support at telium.ca
Sun Sep 13 12:10:59 CDT 2015

> I'm using the Fail2ban.  I configuration below. I want to try to
> prevent the continuous password. Fail2ban password that does not
> prevent this form. (Asterisk 1.8 / Elastix interface)

Is this a home/small installation?  If so try SecAst (from
www.telium.ca) as a free drop in replacement for fail2ban.  You won't
have to mess with regexes etc...and it should address the continuous
password issue.

-Raj-

P.S. My opinions are my own and may not represent those of my employer.
As an empolyee of Telium you can bet however that my opinions are biased :)