[asterisk-users] cdr table's "dst" column

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Fri Sep 11 10:16:40 CDT 2015

Hi All

What, by definition, goes to the cdr table's "dst" column ??

In our setup, to get outside the user has to dial X before any number.
This goes to the dst with the X stripped out.

I recently made some changes in a macro and after that the X appeared in this dst column!

I run through the script and see no differences between the old and the new one.

Then the question: What, by definition, goes to the cdr table's "dst" column ??

Is it the "identifier" field from the Dial command?

Regards

Ethy