[asterisk-users] No ring sound when calling SIP extensions over Webrtc

Alfonso Sandoval asandovalros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:31:31 CDT 2015

Could you please share your Asterisk files configuration? I'm running on problems with audio when calling from/to a webrtc script (jsSIP) and Asterisk 12.
I'm using an extension attached to a SIP trunk and my calls do fine but there is no audio on any side.
--
Enviado desde la aplicación myMail para Android miércoles, 09 septiembre 2015, 04:27p.m. -05:00 de Carlos Chavez < cursor at telecomabmex.com> :