[asterisk-users] No ring sound when calling SIP extensions over Webrtc

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Sep 9 16:11:03 CDT 2015

     I am having a small problem that is driving me nuts.  I can make
calls over my Webrtc client without any problems and audio sounds fine.
The only problem I have is that when I call an internal SIP extension on
my PBX I do not hear the ring while I wait for the call to be answered.
My dial command does include the rR options.  If I make an external call
to a land line or a mobile phone I do hear the ring sounds, only
internal extensions have this problem.  Why would the webrtc client
ignore the ringing when calling another SIP extension?  Any ideas?

     We are using Asterisk 13.4 on CentOS 7 with SIP.js

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161