[asterisk-users] Adding Variable in all AMI events

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Wed Sep 9 12:48:11 CDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 11:41 AM, SamyGo <govoiper at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm required to send a dialplan variable with every AMI event triggered
> for the duration of the call.
> For example;

> exten => s,n,Set(MyVar=${ODBC_GetSomething(${EXTEN}))
>
> so can I have this Variable MyVar attached in all AMI events for this call
> ? I can understand that untill this variable has not been set some value it
> may even be empty but as soon as its set I expect some value for the rest
> of the channel life.

Look in the manager.conf.sample configuration file.

; Display certain channel variables every time a channel-oriented
; event is emitted:
;
;channelvars = var1,var2,var3

Please note that in v12+ this option becomes computationally expensive
to support so you may want to look for alternatives in newer versions.

Richard