[asterisk-users] Call forwarding in Asterisk

Kantharuban Ruban kanth.ruban at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:51:27 CDT 2015

Hi ,
     I have gone through the link you have sent me , there i could find the
below lines,

*Dial() together with openining Jack ports for callee*

*Nescesarry if you want to "capture" a record in leg B with SoundPatty
<http://github.com/Motiejus/SoundPatty>exten =>
_X.,n,Dial(SIP/$PROVIDER/${EXTEN},60,M(connect-jack)[macro-connect-jack]exten
=> s,1,NoOp(${CHANNEL}) ; This is leg A, skipexten =>
s,2,Set(JACK_HOOK(manipulate,i(${CHANNEL}:input),o(${CHANNEL}:output))=on)Note:
only for asterisk 1.6.x*

Could you please tell me what does it do?

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Julian Beach <jb_soft at trink.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello Kantharuban,
>
> Friday, September 4, 2015, 8:19:28 AM, you wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your info, What is the impact of the following line in
> > dialpla Dial(SIP/19201/19202,300)
>
> It  does  not  look like a valid format. If you are trying to dial two
> SIP  devices  (19201  and  19202)  with  a timeout of 300 seconds, the
> command would be
>
> Dial(SIP/19201&SIP/19202,300)  and  you might want to consider some of
> the  option  Dial options depending on what you do with the call after
> it has been answered.
>
> Have  a  look  at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial
> for  details  of  the  dial command, and the options or have a look at
> Asterisk:  The  Definitive  Guide  which  will  tell  you  more  about
> Originate and Local Channels, which you might also find useful.
>

> http://www.asteriskdocs.org/en/3rd_Edition/asterisk-book-html-chunk/index.html

> --
> Best regards,
>  Julian                            mailto:jb_soft at trink.co.uk