[asterisk-users] Calendar integration : Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic challenge

Mark Wiater mark.wiater at greybeam.com
Tue Oct 27 08:04:49 CDT 2015

On 10/27/2015 8:56 AM, Jonas Kellens wrote:

> I have changed this setting at Google but it brings me no success.

Jonas,

I've been using google calendar and Asterisk 1.8 for a couple of years
now without issue.

I have a note in my configuration that says that I'm using the Private
ICAL URL from gmail and that it's the only one that worked for me. Is
that the URL that you're using?

Did you change your type to ical in calendar.conf?

Mark