[asterisk-users] Unicast RTP Paging

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:21:24 CDT 2015

> On 15-10-20 07:18 PM, JR Richardson wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I playing around with multicast paging, I saw a post from Josh Colp
>> about adding unicast support into chan_multicast_rtp but not finding
>> details if this is incorporated in dialplan functions or not.
>>
>> Basically I would like to send a unicast page/rtp stream out to a
>> unicast-to-multicast re-director cisco router.
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> I've got a blog post[1] which explains how I use it for AstriDevCon
> streaming, it includes the format.
>
> Cheers,
>
> [1] http://www.joshua-colp.com/broadcasting-asterisk-conferences/
>
> --
> Joshua Colp
> Digium, Inc. | Senior Software Developer
> 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - US
> Check us out at: www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

Thanks Josh. I spun up the latest version 13.6 (current) and added
chan_rtp.c to channels/ but it will not compile, getting a lot of
missing declaration parameters, are there any dependencies needed or
what else should I try. What version of Asterisk did you build
chan_rtp with Unicast support? Is it in Trunk or SVN testing branch?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson