[asterisk-users] oslec echo cancellation

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Thu Oct 22 08:46:38 CDT 2015

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:06:59 +0300
Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 01:33:27PM -0200, Ethy H. Brito wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > Who should insert dahdi_echocan_oslec.ko module in Ubuntu 14.04?
>
> dahdi_echocan_oslec should be built by default. What you may miss is the
> 'echo.ko' (OSLEC) kernel module.

Ooopss.

I did not make myself clear.

All modules are in place and working  - *if* I "modprobe" them manually.

The problem is "service dahdi start" does not load echo+dahdi_echocan_oslec.

I have a production system that does it. I just do not know how.

After copying this system to another machine and upgrade it (apt-get
dist-upgrade), echo+dahdi_echocan_oslec does not get inserted anymore and I am
wondering why.

I intend to upgrade the production system tomorrow night and this "bug" is
haunting me.

Regards

Ethy