[asterisk-users] pjsip show xxxx like endpoint?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Oct 19 07:22:10 CDT 2015

George, and Matthew

 I can open an issue later today, but if you want to do it that would be
awesome as well. Please post the issue number back to this thread so I can
follow it.

 Ideally the Like would work with all pjsip show commands   so we can
reduce the list and drill down just like we could with sip show
commands....  This is a big missing for me right now and is really stopping
me from going production along with the realtime performance issues already
being talked about.

 Thanks for your assistance. I greatly appreciate it.

 Thanks

Bryant