[asterisk-users] Sending XML over the asterisk PJSIP

Thyda ENG engthyda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 18:59:17 CDT 2015

I am pretty new with asterisk and actually, I want to send the image to the
client and my process is that, first the image is uploaded to the server
and once the image uploaded it will return the xml tag that contain the
information about that image, Then the sip send that xml to the server,
however I don't see any notify information on the server at all. I wonder
do we need to config anything on the server to enable it accept the xml
text ?