[asterisk-users] does res_pjsip support ZRTP?

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:05:45 CDT 2015

06.10.2015 16:08, Matthew Jordan пишет:
> I know this is shocking to hear, but this is an open source project.
>
> That means anyone can fix something. Anyone can add something. Even
> you! You have all the power to affect your system.
>
> It also means that no one is under any obligation to do it for you.
>
> Surprising, right? I know, it's amazing to think that *YOU* have all
> the responsibility and power.
>
> We use PJSIP. We use it in a variety of settings. It works well for
> us. Does that mean it works well for you? I don't know. I'm not you. I
> don't have your use cases. Would I like it to work well for you? Of
> course! But if you don't participate by reporting issues, testing
> changes, and contributing code, there's not much I can do for you
> other than to note that the line is long, and feel free to stand in it
> until someone in the community gets around to what you'd like to have
> done.
>
> Matt

I these words were repeatedly read and remember them well. That's why I
haven't written any complaints to the developers.
Where you saw them, what made again to write these words?
I am a developer with more than two dozen years of experience. I have a
hobby with a free service in which I don't owe anyone anything. And I
understand your words.

Wrote a lot of words, but erased everything. It was my subjective
opinion that will not change anything, and therefore it is unnecessary.

Now Why I wrote what I wrote. I feel the need to tell people my opinion
on the difference in functionality between chan_sip and res_pjsip. They
may be important for decision making. I this information was lacking in
the past.

Dmitriy.