[asterisk-users] Final call for Astricon NASA trip

Eric Klein eric.klein at greenfieldtech.net
Mon Oct 5 09:12:57 CDT 2015

> Hi everyone,

Sorry if you get this multiple times, cross posting to several lists

I need to give final count and payment on before Astricon starts, so need
to know who is in and that they have paid.

It is getting close to our trip to NASA and time to finalize the
details and headcount. So here is the final information. If you have
questions or

> want to join please contact me directly.

*Trip date* Friday, October 16th

*Departure* from the Lobby of the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal

> Orlando at 9 am (start meeting around 8:45)

*Returns *to the hotel around 7 PM

*Itinerary*:

Trip the Kennedy Space Center Tour with Dining with an Astronaut which

> includes:

   1. Roundtrip Transportation from the resort

>    2. Admission To Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex

>    3. Space Shuttle Atlantis

>    4. Shuttle Launch Experience

>    5. Angry Birds Space Encounter

>    6. Apollo/Saturn V Center

>    7. General Bus Tour

>    8. I-Max 3D Movies

>    9. Admission To Astronaut Hall Of Fame

>    10. Buffet lunch with an Astronaut (you get to also ask questions, get

>    autographs, and have a picture taken) ? menu below

Cost per person is *$125 **including tax to be paid in by** October 10th*

Note: No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food or weapons allowed inside the

> KSCVC.

Paying for the trip (please drop me an email that you paid so I can track

> it back to the final list)

*You can use Visa, MasterCard American Express, Discover or PayPal.*

   1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.

>    2. Click Pay for goods or services near the top of the page.

>    3. Enter the email address  support at humbuglabs.org

>    4. Enter the payment amount (US$125 per person), and select the currency

>    and shipping address.

>    5. Click Continue.

>    6. Review the payment's details and select your credit card.

>    7. Click Send Money Now.

Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, we'll

> usually use that before your credit card.

If you don't have a PayPal account, you can enter your credit card

> information during checkout to complete the payment.

*LUNCH Menu*

*SALADS *

Mixed Greens with European Cucumbers,

Cherry Tomatoes, Croutons & Assorted Dressings

Tomato Orzo Salad

Three Bean Salad

Roasted Beet Salad

*ENTR?ES *

Grilled Chicken with an Orange-Cranberry Jus

Baked Cod with an Herbed Citrus Oil

Cheese Pizza

*SIDES *

Vegetables: Cauliflower, Green Beans & Carrots

Rice & Split Green Pea Pilaf

Vegetarian Lentil Ragout

Tri-Color Potatoes with Thyme Toasted Garlic

*DESSERTS *

Apple Pie

Brownies

Cherry Pie

Mousse

Carrot Cake

Jell-O?

Mini Dessert Shooters

Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip and Ginger Snap Cookies