[asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from ODBC

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Oct 5 08:37:52 CDT 2015

From: "Joshua Colp" <jcolp at digium.com>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 9:20 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from
ODBC
 On 15-10-05 10:15 AM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:

<snip>

> --
> I am working on a step by step and some internal documentation on pjsip.
> Where would the best place to post this information be. I am willing to
> share what I have it may help others in the same boat I was in.
> I have been running pjsip internally for several 6 plus months and still
> hit config snags occasionally, but our config process is almost complete
> and is going production by the end of the month.

There's a section on the wiki[1] for configuring PJSIP. You can take a
look and see what is missing/could be improved. If you'd like you can
add a comment to an initial page and if your suggestions look good then
Rusty can provide you wiki edit access.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Configuring+res_pjsip

--
Joshua Colp

Joshua

 That sounds good. I will do this as soon as we know our documentation is
good.

 Thanks
 Bryant