[asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from ODBC

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Oct 5 08:15:21 CDT 2015

 From: "Ryan, Travis" <RyanT at OscarWinski.com>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 8:20 AM
To: "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion"
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from
ODBC
 Ah ok, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Joshua Colp
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 8:20 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
ODBC

On 15-10-05 09:16 AM, Ryan, Travis wrote:

[snip]

> So should anyone using realtime PJSIP be using the registrations line?
Even if it's not used for any trunking?

A registrations line in sorcery.conf for res_pjsip would do absolutely
nothing. If you put it under res_pjsip_outbound_registration and have no
outbound registrations it will execute some queries against your database
but otherwise do nothing.

--
Joshua Colp
445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - US Check us out at:

--
I am working on a step by step and some internal documentation on pjsip.
 Where would the best place to post this information be.  I am willing to

 Bryant