[asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from ODBC

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sun Oct 4 11:42:19 CDT 2015

 From: "Joshua Colp" <jcolp at digium.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2015 12:12 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from
ODBC
 On 15-10-04 01:09 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> --
> Joshua
> Thanks for your reply. It thought the same thing, but when I change the
> line in the corcery.conf to:
> registration=realtime,px1_ps_registrations
> Asterisk crashes and won't start. Here is what the log loop.
> [Oct 4 16:04:18] WARNING[64823] config_options.c: Cannot update type
> 'registration' in module 'res_pjsip' because it has no existing
> documentation!
> If I switch to "registrations=realtime,px1_ps_registrations" the error
> stops, but I get now calls from the px1_ps_registrations table from the
> database.
> What could be missing?

Outbound registrations are done in res_pjsip_outbound_registration, as a
result the registration= needs to be in a section for that module instead.

--

 Joshua

 That seems to have been the issue.  Is there a documentation page out
there that highlights which options goes under which modules.
 I have not run across this yet and am wondering if I am going to bump into
any more that need to be pushed under their own config context.

 Also is there a trick to what should be used in the client_uri field to
make the connection?
 I am trying to connect to a sip vendor and I am trying to use
sipaccount at venderhostname.vendordomain.net?
 Now that the registration table is coming up it is stating I have an
invalid client URI.. I put the same thing in for a text based registration
and it worked.

Thank you for your assistance.

 Bryant