[asterisk-users] pjsip realtime registrations not pulling from ODBC

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sun Oct 4 07:54:48 CDT 2015

I have a pjsip install that is not pulling it's realtime registrations from
an ODBC database.
 When I have them directly pull from a MySQL database everything seems to
work.

 I am having trouble finding a requirements document for the pjsip realtime
registrations.
 Is there some kind of special config that has to be used to trigger the
connection for realtime registrations over ODBC?

 My realtime connections to aors, auths,contacts, and endpoints via ODBC
are working as expected.

 Any ideas are appreciated.

 Asterisk v 13.5.0

 Registrations line from sorcery.conf
     registrations=realtime,px1_ps_registrations

 Line for database from extconfig.conf
     px1_ps_registrations => odbc,pjsipRealtime

 pjsip show registration
 show no return records - even though there are records in the database
table.

 Thanks

Bryant