[asterisk-users] Asterisk sip.conf insecure=port, invite - doesn't work

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Oct 1 06:32:20 CDT 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Jarek Jarzebowski
<jarek.jarzebowski at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have asterisk with sip registered accounts (realtime).
> Moreover I have SIP trunk defined as type=peer  in sip.conf.
>
> When call is incoming from SIP trunk with CLID of one of sip friend defined
> in MySQL sippeers table asterisk refuses INVITE as not authorized.
>
> I tried to use insecure=port,invite options under SIP trunk definition in
> sip.conf but this not solves the problen.
>
> Could you point me what could be the solution?

Is only a single SIP trunk behaving this way? Or does this happen with
all of your trunks?

What happens if you replicate the configuration in sip.conf instead of
your database? Does it work there?

Probably best to pastebin an Asterisk log including "sip set debug on"
output so that we can see what is going on.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager