[asterisk-users] How do I enable instant messaging support for PJSIP endpoints on Asterisk 13.1.0?

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:34:41 CST 2015

So, the only thing that is needed in the endpoint definition in pjsip.conf
(there is no such file pjsip.endpoint_custom.conf) is

*message_context=astsms*

Is that correct? Anything I need to do in extensions.conf? I see that the
messages are received at Asterisk (when I turn on pjsip set logger on) but
they are not delivered to the other endpoint. What gives?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!