[asterisk-users] no ringing tone with Dial option r

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 02:40:16 CST 2015

On Tuesday 03 Nov 2015, sean darcy wrote:
> On 11/01/2015 12:38 PM, sean darcy wrote:
> > I'm not getting any ringing when I use option r with Dial:
> >
> > Dial("DAHDI/1-1", "motif/8447/+1<called-num>@voice.google.com,,rTt") in
> > new stack
> >
> > Otherwise all works. The call goes through, good audio.
> >
> > sean
>
> FWIW, 11.18.0 on Fedora 22.
>
> sean

Make sure you have an Answer(), or some command that does an implicit
Answer(), somewhere in the dialplan before the Dial() statement with the r
option.  Been bitten that way before .....

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .