[asterisk-users] Chanspy and Mixmonitor

sysadmin at reed-media.com sysadmin at reed-media.com
Fri May 29 12:42:44 CDT 2015

You're right Steve, sorry for that.

So Hi again guys.

I need a little help here.I'm using asterisk 11.
i'm using Chanspy in a local channel to playBack a file to a specific
channel.

  [playsound]
exten => do_playback,1,Answer()
     same => n,Wait(1)
     same => n,Playback(${Pv_WhatToPlay})
     same => n,Hangup()

exten => do_chanspy,1,Answer()
     same => n,ChanSpy(${Pv_WhoHear},qXBwW)
     same => n,Hangup()

just basically need to call an originate to play the file to a specific
channel.

The thing is I'm also using MixMonitor to record the specific channel.
I can playback the file referenced in ${Pv_WhatToPlay} and both the
caller and the callee can hear it.

however i cannot hear it in the recorded conversation ?
anyone know if there is a way to make it recordable.

thanks

regards,

joshua