[asterisk-users] Debugging dialplan

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Fri May 29 07:02:43 CDT 2015

Hi Luca,

It's not the A number you have to look at if you want to know how a call comes into the dialplan and then goes out again. You want do know in which context a call arrives. That depends on things like the IP address (peer), username/password (friend) or other things.

I suggest to read up on that using the Internet (there are e.g. wiki articles about this subject) or a book (e.g. "Definitive Guide on Asterisk").

Regards,
Sebastian