[asterisk-users] Peer is UNREACHABLE

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Thu May 28 16:11:28 CDT 2015

Kevin Larsen <kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com> schrieb:

> I am still curious why you have both an Asterisk setup and an AsteriskNow
> setup? Is that just to play around with? At the end of the day you should
> just need one or the other.

Just why I need a second SIP-provider to check if all works, when Deutsche
Telekom activate the new line...
So I installed AsteriskNOW on a VM and configured it to serve a couple of
number.
Then I installed Asterisk on a second VM and configured it to connect to
AsteriskNOW (later will be Telekom) and Messagenet.

Dialplan and the other configuration were already sent...

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)