[asterisk-users] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call

Scott Griepentrog sgriepentrog at digium.com
Thu May 28 11:15:45 CDT 2015

The string "5a2600300339934f704528bb14ed05e9 at MyAsterisk:5060" is the unique
identifier for the call in SIP known as the Call-ID.  If you have a packet
capture of the port 5060 SIP traffic, that identifier will be in each SIP
message related to the call, which also includes the full from and to
details.

As an alternative to running a separate packet capture, you can enable SIP
message logging in Asterisk, which puts the full SIP message into the same
log file.  Be aware however that this can fill your hard drive quite
rapidly, as well as put additional load on the disk storage system.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Ethy H. Brito <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have a few lines like this at asterisk/messages.
>
> [May 25 15:22:42] WARNING[27725] chan_sip.c: Hanging up call
> 5a2600300339934f704528bb14ed05e9 at MyAsterisk:5060 - no reply to our
> critical
> packet (see https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Retransmissions
> ).
>
> Since we have hundreds of clients with hundreds of simultaneous calls, how
> is
> it possible to know to which customer/IP those calls refer to?
>
> The above literature don't say much to help to narrow down the problem
> scope.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ethy
>
> --

[image: Digium logo]
Scott Griepentrog
Digium, Inc · Software Developer
445 Jan Davis Drive NW · Huntsville, AL 35806 · US
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6239 · mobile: +1 256 580 6090
Check us out at: http://digium.com · http://asterisk.org