[asterisk-users] Seeking advice about ISDN BRI Cards

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Wed May 27 02:55:50 CDT 2015

Replying to myself :) thanks for all the suggestions, they are helpful.
but if someone, somewhere, whatever time zone you're in,
can bear to answer a few n00b questions, regarding any of the mentioned cards,
please email me :)
(in case gmane hid my email : el (dot) es (dot) cr (at) (the google mail service)...)

Thanks in advance,
Lukasz