[asterisk-users] Load Balancing with DNS SRV without DUNDI

Mehdi Shirazi mahdi_shirazi at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 22:01:48 CDT 2015

HiI want to load balance SIP calls between two(or more)
Asterisks with only DNS SRV. I used bidirectional sync
Unison to synchronize configuration files and internal database file between two Asterisk boxes.The problem is when a calls come to Asterisk1 but SIPendpoint is registered on Asterisk2.How we can check
a SIP endpoint is registered or not and what is Contact information in Dialplan ?
Regardsbabak