[asterisk-users] Phones don't stop ringing when queue is answered

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Thu May 7 17:03:26 CDT 2015

James,

The WaitExten()s just provide a pause between the two Queue() calls to
let the first group of phones finish ringing. In this example I am ringing
the same group (queue_level_1) twice, however in a real-world scenario I
would ring queue_level_1 and then ring queue_level_2 which each have a
different list of phones.

Thanks,

Andrew