[asterisk-users] can ooh323 work with cisco router?

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Wed May 6 23:50:34 CDT 2015

07.05.2015 08:17, s m пишет:
> hello
>
> thanks Dmitry for your useful hints. i enable debug and solve my
> problem:). it was codec compatibility problem. but it is so strange;
> if i set codec g711alaw in cisco router and asterisk, i have the
> mentioned problem but if i set codec to transparent in cisco router,
> every thing will be ok. is there any difference between g711 codecs
> which cisco and asterisk utilize?

Hello!

I don't know, but I hit almost the same problem last time I connected
cisco and asterisk- I had to enable more codecs , we use g711,
but I had to allow don't remember which .
May be this is bug in asterisk in codecs negitiation. Unfortunately, I
was busy and know that chan_ooh323 was very busy at time, so I didn't
create bug report.
If you have logs , may be it is good idea to report bug.

Thank you!