[asterisk-users] OpenVPN Clients Intermittently Cannot Call In

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Fri May 1 06:42:38 CDT 2015

Le 01/05/2015 00:05, Andrew Martin a écrit :
> [...]

No, just follow the basis of the parameters given by the package. If I
remember, SIP use the proxy siproxd and RTP is direct.

Another solution I used on an not stable xDSL line, was to install
asterisk on pfsense, this asterisk taking only care on the local traffic
(call from local extension to local extension). The asterisk register
with the main one as a trunk for incoming/outgoing calls. Worked too.

--
Daniel