[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13. Writing call quality parameters to CDR. How?

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:37:15 CDT 2015

Hello.

Voice quality when calling - this is one of the most important in the PBX.
You need to record the quality parameters for each call to improve.

Because the overall quality of a call can only be determined upon
completion, I did it in the HangUp handler and wrote in custom fields of
CDR.
This worked well in asterisk 11.

In asterisk 13 I did not find a handler after the call, but before
finalizing the CDR.
I tried to call the AGI and there to update the CDR record by unique
identifiers. But faced with the fact that there are no needed record in
the table yet.
To write the data into a separate table and join them may be an option.
But do not want to resort to such a decision

How do you solve this problem?

Dmitriy Serov.