[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.1.0/PJSIP outbound calling using SIP trunk: Unable to create request with auth.No auth credentials for any realms in challenge.

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 15:17:18 CDT 2015

I am out now, and can happily send details in a couple of hours. However, I
can give you a summary of what happens. The PBX sends an invite and I
immediately start ringing at the caller (100 trying) and the I get a 407
proxy auth required to which the server responds but clearly the sip
gateway is not happy with this.

Thank you for responding!