[asterisk-users] WebRTC demo phones

David Cunningham dcunningham at voisonics.com
Thu Mar 12 02:16:29 CDT 2015

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a particular online WebRTC phone for testing with
Asterisk?

We tried:

- JsSIP, but even with the "enable video" checkbox disabled it sends video
options in the INVITE SDP and Asterisk rejects it with "Rejecting secure
video stream without encryption details".

- sipML5, but it won't register, perhaps something to do with not using the
Asterisk Websocket server (which I don't see an option to choose)

- Janus, but the INVITE SDP contains "RTP/AVP" not "RTP/SAVP, and Asterisk
rejects it with "We are requesting SRTP for audio, but they responded
without it!"

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
David Cunningham, Voisonics