[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.2.0 Video issues

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Mar 10 07:19:59 CDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 4:15 AM, Toufic Khreish (Gmail)
<toufic.khreish at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recently compiled asterisk 13.2.0 on an RK3288 , I am suspecting problems
> with the format H264, Asterisk 12.8.1 compiled on the same hardware is
> behaving very well for the same format H264
>
> Problem of asterisk 12.8.1 is IAX2 trunk bad voice quality.
>
> Could someone investigate the problem of Asterisk 13 with video support on
> H264 ?

There's no where near enough information in your e-mail to give
someone an indication on where to start.

What channels are involved? What are their configurations? What
formats are negotiated on the channels? What symptoms do you see? What
does the CLI show, both when active calls are running and for a 'core
show channel' for the involved parties?

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology