[asterisk-users] PJSIP and Kamailio without registration

Chirag Desai djchillerz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:15:33 CDT 2015

Chirag Desai wrote:

>I've tried explicitly setting the IP in bind and leaving it as above.
>Nothing seems to come into asterisk. Although, as mentioned I can see the
>SIP messages when I ngrep 5061.

I got it working, I can see the sip traffic in the CLI now.

I was trying to match on the IP of kamailio, when really I should have been

matching on the domain name in the sip message (I believe in the TO field).

I can place a call now, but keep getting unauthorized. Not sure why

since the endpoint doesn't have any auth credentials.

Any ideas?