[asterisk-users] res_pjsip endpoint config object's 'identify_by' option needs new value "uri".

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:49:35 CST 2015

07.03.2015 1:21, Kevin Harwell пишет:

> [...]
>>

>>     I believe what you are looking for is already available. See the
>>     "identify" type (type=identify) section that is in the pjsip.conf
>>     file and the "identify" option for endpoints. These allow you to
>>     identify and endpoint by IP address.
>>
>>     For more information see the pjsip.conf.sample file.  Also take a
>>     look at configuring Asterisk for res_pjsip [1] specifically the
>>     part about configuring endpoint identification by IP address [2].
>>     If you run into problems more information can also be found in
>>     the res_pjsip troubleshooting guide [3], specifically the section
>>     on "identify by IP address"
>>
>>     [1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Configuring+res_pjsip
>>     [2]
>>     https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+Configuration_res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_ip
>>     [3]
>>     https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+PJSIP+Troubleshooting+Guide
>>
>>     Hope that helps,
>>

>     Thank you for answer. But...
>     ones again: I have a lot of endpoints and registrations on same
>     SIP server. And it's problem in pjsip now. Is not it?
>
>     Simple Example. I have two trunks with their own credentials (and
>     did) to the same sip server:
>     - for home
>     - for bussiness
>
>     [home-example.com-endpoint]
>
>     [bussiness-example.com-endpoint]
>
>     [home-example.com-registration]
>     contact_user=home-example.com-endpoint
>
>     [bussiness-example.com-registration]
>     contact_user=bussiness-example.com-endpoint
>
>     ;and ok... i wrote identify by IP section
>     [example.com-identify]
>     type=identify
>     match=example.com <http://example.com>
>     endpoint= ???
>
>     It is very! important for me to know what trunk passes through the
>     incoming call: home or bussiness.
>     1. Identify by IP. Do you have answer?
>     2. Identify by username. What? I can't make endpoints to all of my
>     contacts.
>
>     Ok. I can use contact_user in registraction and route incoming
>     call by INVITE uri.
>     Can i?
>
>     Dmitriy Serov
>

> I don't think I fully understand the scenario, but if you have
> different named endpoints originating from the same address (or even
> different addresses) then these can be identified by the username
> portion of the sip uri. However, if you have endpoints for instance
> with the same name, but different addresses then these can be
> distinguished by using the identity type.
>
> Your scenario looks like the first option. The endpoint names are
> different, but the address is the same, so identification based on the
> username should be sufficient.
>
> However, if you have a mix of both types on your system, for instance
> multiple endpoints on two different systems (IP addresses) with the
> same names, then I am unsure how you would select the correct endpoint
> even while attempting to "identify_by" uri.

I have different named endpoints originating from the same address.
 >>then these can be identified by the username portion of the sip uri
ok. A little more examples.

case 1. Device!
we have: endpoint in config and registered device.
incoming call. In this case identification makes by username portion of
sip uri "from". And we know endpoint.
Excellent!

case 2. Trunk!
we have: endpoint and registration of trunk1 to sip server
"user at example.com" in config.
Registration section have option contact_user. I can fill it by usefull
value. For example: "201"
and now... somebody at example.com makes call to user at example.com
i have incoming call to my server:
INVITE sip:201@
to: 201
from: somebody at example.com
Question: how can i identify my endpoint?

P.S. discussion of this issue goes in IRC #asterisk-dev now. And also
difficult :(