[asterisk-users] RTP suppress during calls - Asterisk 1.8.*

Denis Galvão denisgalvao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:52:19 CST 2015

Im facing some problems with RTP during queue agent calls.

Randomly during the call the agent can't hear the other side. This happens
for two or three seconds and the the call continue without problems.

The weird thing is that the recording for this call is fine, so both sides
are recorded without interruption. I can hear both sides.

When this problem happen, all agents that is on call get the problem.

I've tried these versions:
Asterisk 1.8.30.0 built by root @ weon264 on a x86_64 running Linux on
2014-09-23 16:32:21 UTC

Asterisk 1.8.15-cert5 built by root @ Asterisk1.8Felipe on a x86_64 running
Linux on 2014-06-24 19:35:14 UTC

Asterisk 1.8.32.2 built by root @ weon264 on a x86_64 running Linux on
2015-02-19 19:46:43 UTC

I have 5 different Asterisk servers on different networks facing the same
problem.

Again, the recording is fine. Both sides sent RTP to Asterisk.

/deg