[asterisk-users] account code

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Mar 3 11:54:17 CST 2015

On 2015-03-02 22:53, ricky gutierrez wrote:
> Hi list , I have a question with account codes, all my outgoing calls
> are authenticated, but now the boss wants to monitor these calls with
> the codes.
>
> example: maria has an extension "110", but peter was in place and use
> the phone maria , maria then says that she did not make that call to
> that number of cell.
>
> like to know who made it?, I think the pin code is my friendo , my
> users have a four-digit pin to authenticate, I'm thinking of using the
> cdr field userfield
>
> as I can do to read the pin code and write it there?
>

> [call-out-analog]
>
> exten => _9.,1,Authenticate(/var/lib/asterisk/key.txt,am,4)
>
> exten => 9.,n,Set(CDR(userfield)=pin-users)})
>
> exten => _9.,n,Set(__SIP_CODEC=alaw)
>
> exten => _92XXXXXXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@gw,40,rRT)
>
> same => n,Busy(3)
>
> same => n,Hangup
>
> any idea?
>
> regardss

The authenticate command in your first line will automatically do what
you want.  The "accountcode" CDR field will have the code you associated
with the pin number.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Authenticate

If you also want the userfield to have this value just copy it from
accountcode.

Carlos Chávez
dCAP #1349
+52 (55)9116-91161