[asterisk-users] situation with ivr and four-channel gateway

ricky gutierrez xserverlinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:30:17 CST 2015

> Ah.  *Incoming* calls are not something that is within your control; they have
> already been routed onto a line by your telco.  So you will need to speak to
> someone at your telco about doing this.

Hi Aj, I call to telco  and say they can not in GSM, only on lines are analogous

> As a temporary measure, you could try setting up divert-on-busy so SIM1
> diverts to SIM2, SIM2 diverts to SIM3, SIM3 diverts to SIM4 and SIM4 diverts
> to SIM1.  You can do this with specially-crafted Dial() statements,

With asterisk or the openvox gw?

 or by
> temporarily inserting the SIMs in an old mobile phone.  See your telco's
> website for details of setting up call diversion.

these guys do not help much! .

the ivr worked perfect with DEVICE_STATE , thank john!

exten => t,1,ExecIf($[ ${DEVICE_STATE(SIP/${EXTEN})} = INUSE ]?Busy)

exten => t,n,Dial(SIP/110,38,t)

same=> n,Dial(SIP/162,40,t)

same=> n,Hangup()

thnk for all help.