[asterisk-users] Events

Jordan Cook - Gyron Networks jordan.cook at gyron.net
Mon Mar 2 14:27:52 CST 2015

Hello,

I am playing around with events in asterisk via asterisk manager - i've noticed it doesnt seem to be emitting events to my connected client. Is there something that I need to do to receive events?

Also output from 'manager show events'

voip*CLI> manager show events
Events:
  OriginateResponse     ParkedCallGiveUp      ParkedCallTimeOut

Looking at other posts around should there be move events shown here?

This message may be private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Gyron may monitor email traffic data and the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.

Gyron Internet Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 4239332. Registered office: 3 Centro, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7SU. VAT reg no 804 2532 63. Gyron is a registered trademark.

Gyron is a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranked company.