[asterisk-users] Problems with the voice quality under load

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Mon Mar 2 09:56:35 CST 2015

Have you done the math for the network connections? BTF and external
What bit rates for the sound?
What codecs?
How are calls coming in - SIP - analogue

Disks OK(low IO per second)? Caching working OK?

CPU may not be the problem if your CPU utilization is really that low.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President