[asterisk-users] Distributed Device States - Best Option

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sat Jun 27 11:28:42 CDT 2015

We have used AIS for disturbed Device State in the past, BLF and MWI, We
are in the process of an update on one of our clustered systems, We are
looking at XMPP and I found a few discussions on a Corosync with has
OpenAIS built in.

 My question is which should I be looking at to replace my current AIS
option I currently have.  XMPP or Corosync?

 It looks like the Corosync is just the AIS option more nicely packaged. Is
XMPP a better solution as I grow my network? Are there down sides to XMPP
that AIS/Corosync does better...

 Can anyone recommend where I can find some up to date documentation that
would cover up through Asterisk 13 on Distributed Device State.

 Thanks for any feed back.

 Bryant